Thursday 29 October 2009

Gift Tags




With the Christmas season fast approaching I am hiding in my studio furiously making things for two up and coming craft fairs. Trouble is I am very good at starting things and not finishing them because I've had a bright idea and started something else so the next 2 weeks will be spent finishing, packing, preparing and taking photos so I can actually get them listed on my website and have stock to sell at the fairs! These gift tags have gone into my shop with christmas ones to follow.

1 comment:

noodleBubble said...

Ha Ha! Good Luck.
Turns round to face 16 half finished items, turns to face screen again - Me too. Then I find I finish something and the weather goes gloomy so I pop it away to photograph on a sunny day and forget about it...

...S'pose I could get off the comp go and finish something now... ♥