Tuesday 10 November 2009

Sunday was spent at a local school fair which was great fun! I am often heard annoincing that I will never do another craft fair but truth is although I will never make a living doing them I love them so much I can't help but say yes when one comes my way.

Or in this case it's two - I have also booked at table at the Cambridge Handm@de Fair at the guildhall in Cambridge on the 5th December. If you are able to get there please come along, the last one was a huge success for all those involved and this one looks to be better still! Check out the website for more details http://handmadecambridge.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I know which one this is, I'd have gone if we weren't still so bleary eyed from travelling.
Was wondering about a stall for myself next year maybe.

Your stall looks great!

Heather Leavers said...

Good luck @Cambridge - too far for me. I am also always saying "never again"...but we've just started holding small fairs in a pub - beer AND crafts! Perfect.